SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
This is a contract position, weekdays, working with kids. May help out in Decatur as well. This is a hybrid but in-clinic most of the time. Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're a BCBA motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life, we encourage you to apply today!
• Models and trains staff in the principles and practice of Positive Behavior Support methodology.
• Serves as a member of Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs) providing expertise re: behavioral issues.
• Responsible for Behavior Plan assessment, design, training, monitoring, and reporting.
• Conducts descriptive and systematic (e.g., analogue) behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
• Provides direct behavioral treatment to clients via replacement skills training, social skills training, crisis de-escalation, group behavioral treatment, individual behavioral treatment, and/or skills coaching in all applicable settings
• Participates in on-call rotation for behavior issues.
• Monitors restraint use and provides training to reduce.
• Monitors challenging behavior.
• Participates in Behavior Intervention Committee, Human Rights Committee and other relevant committees, as assigned
• Shall provide individualized services to meet the treatment needs of each of the specialty intermediate care (IC) clinic patients for services in field of care. Shall meet requirements of 902 KAR 20:410 Specialty Intermediate Care Clinics as warranted.
• Learn and follow all policies and procedures.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to individuals and other employees of the organization.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make independent decisions with good judgment and attention to detail.
• Physical Demands: Refer to Essential Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must be able to participate and demonstrate their knowledge of approved crisis management procedures.
• Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education: Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, or related discipline. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification is required.
• Computer Skills/Data Entry: Must be able to record/enter data neatly, accurately, and objectively; consistent with Oakwood requirements.
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.