Adoration Home Health and Hospice
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Private Duty
One-on-One Patient Care in a Home Setting
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Multiple Shifts Day and Night
8 Hr shifts - 12 Hr shifts Openings for M-F and Weekends as well
Adoration Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
*Eligibility based on location
• Perform selected nursing procedures within the scope of LPN practice
• Provide patient and family education according to plan as outlined by the RN
• Monitor patient’s vital signs and make specific measurements and observations
• Monitor and record intake and output, and report significant changes immediately
• Observe, assess and record patient’s physical and mental condition and report any changes
• Administer medications as instructed and ordered by the physician and instructed by the RN
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service education programs, as assigned
• Active LPN license in good standing
• CPR Certification
• Previous home health, private duty, skilled nursing or hospital experience preferred
• Ability to build rapport with patients and family members
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation or valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.