BrightSpring Health Services
The Director, Operations Support partners with operations to ensure quality and integrity in services and stability and process efficiency in operations in their assigned region. The Director, Operations Support will, in conjunction with operations leaders, develop, implement and monitor improvement plans related to quality audits, external survey and accreditation results and ensure compliance with State, Federal and company requirements. They will provide support to drive improvements in the quality of service delivery and customer satisfaction. The Director, Ops Support provides assistance and direction for field operations in implementing, maintaining and improving service delivery processes. Provides guidance and direction for location management and staff on matters affecting the delivery of services.
• Analyzes available reporting and other information to identify areas in need of improvement. Works with regional operations leadership to identify priorities, determine operational needs and recommend actions to drive improvement
• Assist in the Development, Implementation and Monitoring of Corrective Action and Prevention Plans. Retains approval authority for Plans of Correction in response to adverse survey results (e.g., condition-level deficiencies, etc)
• Travels to locations within area of responsibility to evaluate process, delivery of care and provide education and ensure that plans of actions and processes are implemented following Quality Reviews and pre/post survey reviews from accreditation, state and funding sources.
• Provide detailed report of operational support provided within 2 working days; communicates pertinent visit findings to location leadership and upline management
• Communicates with the Compliance department any reportable findings or issues identified during the site visits that could potentially put the Company at risk
• Provides expertise regarding policy interpretation, process improvement and follow-up actions required
• Use data from additional sources such as audits, Critical Incidents, Satisfaction Surveys, and regulatory reviews to guide development or revision to quality improvement goals and objectives
• Reinforce the consistent utilization of the company’s Risk management systems to maximize the safety and security of employees and those receiving services
• Conducts investigations as requested
• Work with operations to ensure that Critical Incident Reports are submitted according to company policy and follow-up is completed in a timely fashion
• Provides follow up on Critical Incidents to ensure that final outcomes are properly documented in the CIR database and Root Cause analysis is completed as needed
• Possess expert knowledge related to accreditation standards and review processes, providing technical assistance/consultation to those operations seeking accreditation including assisting operations with maintaining ongoing documentation in preparation of accreditation.
• Support Implementation of consistent processes for site/record reviews and quality improvement efforts
• Support newly-acquired and start-up operations to fully implement company systems
• Support operations to follow procedures for measuring customer satisfaction in accordance with company guidelines.
• Support operations to provide services in an ethical and lawful manner
• Keeps abreast of all company policies/procedures; local/state/federal laws/regulations and applicable accreditation standards.
• Serves as a liaison between field locations and support center for recommendations in revisions or modifications of company policies as identified.
• Provides education on Company policy, operational process and procedure. Ensures that all staff understands their responsibility with regard to the improvement plan. Provides follow-up to validate timely resolution of action items.
• Accountable to proactively identify issues and request assistance up-line as indicated
• Researches, plans, organizes, develops and conducts training programs as needed
• Attends courses/seminars/workshops, reviews industry publications. Keeps abreast of relevant technological developments.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services, education, social work, or other health-related field or professional licensure (e.g., nurse, therapist, etc)
• Knowledge of quality assurance concepts, systems, and methods for implementing improvement activities.
• Experience in quality assurance (including conducting audits and the development of corrective action plans), training and development, project management, continuous quality improvement.
• 8 years or related quality or operations experience including at least 3 of which is in a management or supervisory capacity in a related field
• Strong knowledge of related operations and regulations required
• Understanding of accreditation standards/processes preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Must be able to work independently
• Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong education and presentation skills required
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for assigned line of business
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.