Our Line of Business
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Management of direct care staff including, but not limited to: scheduling, hiring, setting standards of care, and oversight/training of new staff as needed
- Management of all daily activities including, but not limited to: staff assignment sheets, medication, logs, Activities of Daily Living logs, and housekeeping checklists
- Management of Human Resource duties including new hire paperwork, I-9 verification, Workforce Background Checks, and required training forms
- Oversight of emergency procedure tasks including emergency weather drills, fire drills, and hazardous materials log
- Menu planning and management of shopping needs
- Program planning and activity directing
- Assist with admitting, transferring, and discharging residents
- Assist in giving treatments and/or examining residents
- Assist with care with proper instruction and supervision
- Assist in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to understand and communicate in the English language
- Must be able to complete all tasks safely and successfully with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must understand medication distribution
- Must meet all requirements for Adult Foster Care Workforce Background Checks
- Must be able to provide CPR and First Aid
- Must have an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to physically manage a client in order to ensure the safety of that resident or others
- Must have a High School Diploma, General Education Diploma and/or proven ability to read and write
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.