Our Line of Business
Human Resources�works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Providing administrative support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation
- Processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications
- Processing and reviewing employment applications in the Applicant Tracking System in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Examining employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
- Requesting information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references in order to determine applicants' employment acceptability
- Responding to employee, manager and Human Resource team requests and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing support for employee on-boarding as well as employee exit meetings
- Assisting with data management and file maintenance to include day to day data entry and employee data maintenance in the Human Resource Information System
- Creating and processing Personnel Action Forms for your assigned service site
- Providing on-boarding administrative support, and arranging for in-house and external training activities
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma required
- 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge in the areas of labor standards, data entry, worker's compensation reporting, Occupational Safety Health Administration reporting and Affirmative Action data integrity
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.