Our Line of Business
Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Working with a diverse population of people with mental health and/or physical disabilities
- Work with individuals in the community in their own apartments, Assisted Living Programs and own homes
- Majority of work hours are in the community working face-to-face with clients
- Provide training, education and support in all daily living skill areas
- Services are designed to help clients maintain or increase their independence
- Locations include Mostly Ramsey County and a few in Hennepin, Dakota, and Washington Counties
- Full-time, work hours are varied depending on person’s served needs Monday-Friday 9a-5p, 8a-4p, 10a-6p
- Work independently with clients in the community helping them with life changing experiences including but not limited to, housing, paperwork, budgeting, medical appointments, accessing community resources, shopping, cooking, problem solving, social networking, employment and the list goes on
- You’ll work with other agencies (housing managers county/state officials, landlords, resource agencies Rep-payees, guardians/conservators, physicians, therapists assisted living programs and other service providers) for the people we serve, just to name a few
- No medication administration responsibilities
- No personal care responsibilities
- 18 years of age
- Minimum one-year human services experience, preferably Mental Health experience
- Valid Driver’s license, reliable vehicle and current vehicle insurance
- Strong communication/documentation skills and able to establish/maintain professional boundaries
- Self-motivated, excellent time management skills, strong public relation skills
- Computer skills, you will be issued a laptop
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Additional Job Information
**Please note: The travel required for this position is in the metro area, mainly Ramsey and Washington counties.
Why Choose ResCare?
- Medical, Dental, Life insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks in first 18 months!
- Sick time - first 6 months
- PAID HOLIDAYS - 7 per year!
- Daily Pay option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development and advancement (promote from within)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.