Our Line of Business
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Oversees all operations to include successful implementation of strategic and business plans, company policies and procedures, quality assurance, and financial initiatives. Ultimately responsible for the day-to-day operations including financial, internal quality outcomes, external quality outcomes, employee relations and compliance with local, state, and federal law
- Oversees the development of the annual operating and capital budgets for each location and ensures expenses comply with budget constraints and revenue meets or exceeds budgeted goals
- Develops and maintains contact with current funding sources, potential funding sources and, if applicable, local and state legislators and political leaders. Maintains awareness of funding source/client requirements and legislation that impacts business operations and liability
- Ensures locations are compliant with client/funding source and regulatory requirements, Company and Corporate policies and procedures
- Ensures the provision of quality service consistent with applicable laws/regulations and corporate policies/guidelines/standards. Oversees and participates in quality assessment and performance improvement activities
- Works directly with location Project Directors, and other support staff to identify and resolve any issues relevant to the efficient and successful operations of each location. Assists Project Directors in development of recruitment, retention and succession plans
- Oversees the development/enhancement of office systems/procedures to ensure effective operation and communication internally and with the corporate office
- Reviews/approves location policies based on the company’s mission, care standards and business practices, and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Approves bid/contract development and submission, as necessary
- Ensures implementation of corporate initiatives and directives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Services required, Master's preferred
- A minimum of five years progressively responsible experience with the proven ability to effectively manage systems, processes, and people
- Experience in Work Force Services industry preferred
- Five plus years of supervisory experience with at least five direct reports
- Maintains relevant professional licensure/registration/certification in the state of practice, if applicable
- Demonstrates the experience or ability for strategic development and management at an executive level
- Able to travel locally and out of state
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.