Our Line of Business
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Ensures food preparation is in accordance with planned menus and in sufficient quantities
- Ensures food is properly stored and the proper temperature is maintained in hot and cold food items
- Inspects work areas daily to ensure they are kept well organized and clean including store room, refrigerators, freezers, service areas and dining rooms
- Ensures food is handled in a sanitary manner, including receipt, preparation, and storage, including checking food temperature log daily to ensure appropriate temperature is maintained and logged in accordance with health regulations
- Check equipment daily to ensure proper cleanliness and sanitation techniques are followed
- Notify the Food Service Supervisor and issue work orders for repairs or replacement when necessary
- Assist Supervisor with ordering, stocking, and inventory as needed
- As needed, wash dishes, sweep and mop floors, remove trash, clean and sanitize tables and service areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; must be able to make quantitative calculations using both fractional and decimal measure units. Supervisory experience preferred
- High School Diploma required
- One year in Culinary Arts or related field from a college or technical school and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License; County Sanitation Certification
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.