Our Line of Business
Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
The Business Manager is responsible for the oversight of operational revenue analysis, ensuring verification of client admission, and authorization and/or eligibility of services. The Business Manager monitors client fund disbursements and account balances. The Business Manager is responsible for the oversight of Purchase Card receipt allocation and collections. The Business Manager tracks and processes accounts payable invoices and oversees the supervision of the payroll process, ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages and participates in all administrative and business support functions including Revenue Cycle accounts receivable responsibilities, client financial and benefits record maintenance, accounts payable, purchase card program, client funds management, and payroll. Acts as liaison to select Corporate departments. Works under general direction. Supervises Office Coordinator.
- Manages day-to-day- business and administrative functions for multiple programs.
- Develops, implements, and maintains internal financial controls for the service sites, including all Pcard duties, supervising and preparing payroll, processing mileage and expense reports and maintaining fixed asset systems.
- Ensures accurate client billing by overseeing the collection and input of data into the company system(s). Works with Executive Director and billing/collection staff to ensure maximum reimbursement to clients (if applicable) and company.
- Ensures client funds are managed as per Company policy.
- Oversees accounts payable processing including invoice coding to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, review approve weekly report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource Center for payment, and review/sign the accounts payable check register, follow up on late payments or other issues.
- Acts as liaison to select Corporate departments for administrative functions including finance, accounts receivable billing, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Initiates and maintains current contract personnel files in compliance with company policies and procedures, and all applicable licensure/certification/accreditation requirements. Works with supervisors to ensure collection of all necessary current documentation within required timelines.
- Performs all managerial duties including ensuring new and existing employees are oriented, complete training, and are informed of company business functions policies and procedures, expense reimbursement, office systems and related information.
- Prepare and submit Source forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Ensures business documents are retained as per policy.
- Recommends/makes arrangements for temporary office help as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of supervisory experience required
- One year of medical or relevant billing experience required
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by Company and/or State regulations
- Five years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, or four year degree from an accredited university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by Company vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements).
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.