ResCare Community Living
Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
Description of Work Process
Indiana DSP Lead Apprenticeship Criteria for initial enrollment:
• Must complete an application for the program
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a HS Diploma/GED
• Must be employed FT or PT (PRN is not eligible)
• Must be employed for 90 days or more (application can be completed prior to 90 days of employment, but applicant will not be enrolled in the program until after 90 days of employment)
• Cannot be on a Final Written Warning
• Job Performance – a review of job performance, including but not limited to prior Corrective Actions, will be conducted should we have more applicants than available spots.
Indiana DSP Lead Apprenticeship Criteria for continued enrollment:
• Must continue to meet all the initial enrollment criteria
• Must not be placed on a Final Written Warning during the duration of the program
• Must not have any more than 3 unexcused absences in the current review month (verified by Supervisor monthly)
• Must stay current on all the training required for the program
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com.
Click here for additional FAQ information.