Adoration Home Health and Hospice
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Private Duty - Full Time $1500 Sign On Bonus!
One-on-One Patient Care in a Home Setting
Competive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Multiple Shifts Day and Night
Adoration Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
*Eligibility based on location
• Perform selected nursing procedures within the scope of LPN practice
• Provide patient and family education according to plan as outlined by the RN
• Monitor patient’s vital signs and make specific measurements and observations
• Monitor and record intake and output, and report significant changes immediately
• Observe, assess and record patient’s physical and mental condition and report any changes
• Administer medications as instructed and ordered by the physician and instructed by the RN
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service education programs, as assigned
• Active LPN license in good standing
• CPR Certification
• Previous home health, private duty, skilled nursing or hospital experience preferred
• Ability to build rapport with patients and family members
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation or valid driver’s license with current automobile insurance
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.