Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Our Hospice Directors of Clinical Operations are the heart of our organization! Directors of Clinical Operations support patients by overseeing clinical services while establishing, implementing, and evaluating goals and objectives that promote standards of quality and contribute to optimal care and service. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Coordinate and oversee all patient services provided by clinical personnel
- Assist Clinical Supervisors (where applicable) in managing clinical teams and evaluate the performance of clinicians
- Provide assistance in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care
- Hire, evaluate, and terminate organization personnel as indicated and oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of the orientation program for new personnel
- Plan and implement continuing education programs
- Assist in the development of organization goals
- Assure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of personnel, and maintain compliance to the CHAP Home Care standards
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in the field of nursing and home health care and share information with appropriate organization personnel
- Assist the Executive Director or Regional VP in budget preparation and administration and act as the Administrator in his/her absence
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required, Master’s degree preferred
- 3 years management experience in a hospice or related health care organization required
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and CHAP standards
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.