Adoration Home Health and Hospice
RN - Registered Nurse - Patient Care Manager
Location: Pleasant View, TN
Adoration Health is seeking a Registered Nurse Patient Care Manager to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your RN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated RN Patient Care Managers today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short- and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement and discounts
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee discounts
As the RN / Patient Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients receive optimal care. You will be responsible for hiring, training and evaluating team members. The RN Patient Care Manager is also responsible for ensuring accurate documentation of services provided, and for billing of services rendered in compliance with all federal and state health care program requirements, as well as commercial and private insurance standards. This leader will also work to ensure patients will be appropriately admitted and/or re-certified based on medical necessity, skilled need and homebound status.
• Reviewing patient services and communicating with the agency scheduler as orders are received on a daily basis; answering calls from referral sources, physicians, discharge planners, caregivers, patients and staff, documenting and coordinating care
• Overseeing the preparation and submission of Requests for Anticipated Payment (RAP’s) and final claims for billing according to regulatory requirements; ensuring appropriate documentation of physician referrals, CMS-485 home health care agency plans of care, supplemental orders and completion of face-to-face documentation prior to final claim submission
• Holding weekly patient care team conferences, in-service training and staff meetings.
• Interviewing, hiring and providing new hire orientation and performance evaluations
• Participating in community outreach initiatives by building relationships with physicians, hospitals, and nursing homes to increase patient referrals and grow market share within designated service areas
• Registered Nurse / RN license in good standing in the applicable state
• Prior supervisory experience and proven track record to drive results
• Demonstrated knowledge of home health and Medicare home healthcare regulations
• Familiarity with medical software and equipment / OASIS and WellSky preferred
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation, valid driver license and current automobile insurance
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.