Adoration Home Health and Hospice
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Health
Location: Bristol, VA
The Home Health LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) will make intermittent home-visits to our skilled nursing patients in and around Bristol, VA. This is a great way to utilize your LPN skillset while working a flexible schedule!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
- Communicates health/nursing needs and/or recommendations to RN supervisor
- Coordinates admissions, discharges, and follow-up as needed
- Assists in medical/health appointments as needed
- Ensures the provision of nursing/health services under the direction of the RN and as ordered by the physician
- Provides direct care as outlined in the Service Plan/Nursing Care Plan
- Takes and records vital signs, weights, wound measurements, etc.
- Identifies trends outside of parameters, or in need of attention and communicates to RN/physician
- Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN, per state licensure requirements) in good standing
- CPR certification
- Six (6) months of direct nursing experience
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.