Adoration Home Health and Hospice
OT - Home Health PRN - Gallatin
Adoration Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your OT skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Occupational Therapists today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
- Assists physician in establishing/determining appropriate program in occupational therapy for total and continued care of selected handicapped patients
- Restores function, increases joint motion and improves muscle strength and coordination through passive/active exercise and/or activity
- Determines if any adaptations of equipment are needed and/or assistive devices and provides training in their use
- Observes, records and reports to the physician the patient's reaction to treatment and any changes in the patient's condition
- Reviews medical records regularly on patients receiving occupational therapy to assure that documentation, re-certifications, supplemental orders and on-site supervisory visits are completed
- Instructs other health care team personnel including, when appropriate, nurses, aides and family members in certain phases of occupational therapy exercises with which they may work with the patient
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy OT program
- Current Occupational Therapy license in the applicable state
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of one-year direct patient care experience preferably in an in-home care setting
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.