Adoration Home Health and Hospice
RN – Registered Nurse - Private Duty - PRN
One-on-One patient care in a home setting
401k and health benefits for full-time and part-time employees
Flexible schedules and “close to home” locations
Daily pay available and competitive pay rates
Continue your education with tuition reimbursement
New grads welcome - We will train
Adoration Health is seeking an RN – Registered Nurse to join our team. This RN role is a great opportunity to grow your nursing skill set while providing essential One-on-One care to individuals in a home care setting.
As a RN Case Manager, you will oversee nursing services for both pediatric and adult private duty patients during scheduled field visits. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you’re ensuring the patient receives optimal care by providing comprehensive admission assessments, resumption of care (ROC) visits, discharge planning, as well as CNA and LPN supervisory visits. Among other responsibilities, you will develop and update patient care plans, review patient charts to assure coordination of patient care, administer infusion therapy, and assist with orientation and in-service education and training for clinical team members.
- Conducting patient assessments, re-assessments, Resumptions of Care (ROC) assessments, admissions, and discharges planning by utilizing the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) used to create a plan of care
- Monitoring, reporting and charting patient symptoms to medication and treatment plans, noting changes in patient’s condition, updating nursing care plans, recording supervisory visits, evaluating patient care and coordinating discharge planning
- Supervising Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs
- Instructing LPNs in special procedures and care plan compliance
- Communicating with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Providing advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Attending and participating in multi-disciplinary patient case conferences, staff meetings and in-service education programs
- Participating in the rotating on-call schedule for after-hours ROC assessments and admissions, if necessary
- Registered Nurse / RN license in state in which practicing in good standing
- CPR certification
- Minimum of one (1) year or recent home health, private-duty skilled nursing, hospice, hospital or case management experience preferred
- Familiarity with electronic medical records / Wellsky
- General usage knowledge of a of a computer desktop
- Proficiency in accurate and timely documentation
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients and families
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current auto insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.