Adoration Home Health and Hospice
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Health
Branch location - Chattanooga,TN
PRN Daytime Schedule
Adoration Home Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your LPN skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses today to begin helping people live their best life.
- Providing 1:1 care for client following client's plan of care at all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence
- Monitoring client’s vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings to the Case Manager and Physician
- Administering medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of results
- Completing routines as established by other care professionals such as PT, OT, Speech Therapists
- Ensuring infection control policies are maintained at all times, reporting possible communicable diseases or infections and ensuring the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and informing physician, case manager, and families of changes in client's medical condition and needs
- Coordinating or ordering supplies, medications, and feedings as needed to insure adequate amounts are on hand at all times
- Ensuring all patient needs are being met in accordance with the instructions of the physician
- Monitoring incidents involving individuals, ensuring incident reports are completed timely, accurately, and informing case managers, and examining the individual following the incident
- Ensuring all medical equipment is maintained and reporting faulty equipment to DME for repair
- Other duties as assigned
- LPN/LPT/LVN Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of practice
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
- CPR professional certification
- Experience in administering medications
- 1+ years of nursing experience preferred
- Home health care experience preferred
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.