ResCare Community Living
Our Home Health Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are the heart of our organization! In this role, you will support your patients by providing direct care and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
PRN benefits include:
- 401(k) program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Provide direct care to patients in accordance with a comprehensive care plan in the home care setting
- Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services
- Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education
- Participate in coordination of home care services
- Participate in professional growth and development opportunities and quality assessment activities
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 1 year nursing experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Experience in community health, hospice or med/surg preferred
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.