BrightSpring Health Services
The HR Process and Continuous Improvement Specialist will actively support the Home Health, Hospice, Personal Care and Rehabilitation HR Teams by managing overall processes and continuous improvement projects within our lines of business. This role requires someone that is highly organized, can manage projects and has a desire to drive change through continuous improvement. This role will champion all aspects of best operational practice including process review, implementation of continuous improvement approaches, and simplification of our service experience by delivering scalable consistent HR processes across our lines of business.
- Improves HR Service levels across all lines of business through systematic process improvement
- Builds upon process change plan to ensure priorities are organized to ensure maximum impact
- Positively leads teams and organizations through change. Communicate effectively to teams and leadership to ensure support for resources and buy-in for change
- Works with process owners on creating adoption metrics that demonstrate success with the change implement as a part of the process improvement projects
- Listens to and grasp team and project stakeholder needs to cultivate collaboration
- Utilizes Six Sigma and Change Management methodology tools to lead cross business teams to achieve process improvement and create positive changes
- Successfully navigates corporate culture/developing positive working relationships with stakeholders and various project teams
- Facilitates Value Stream Map events with experience in challenging situations and overcoming setbacks
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in Human Resouces
- Three (3) years of experience in HR project or program mangement/process improvement initiatives
- SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR preferred
- Knowledge of broad spectrum of HR processes preferred
- Experience in the healtcare, home health or hospice preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and present ideas and intiatives to varying levels of employees and leaders
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- 10% Domestic Travel
- Ability to be placed in complex and demanding environments and drive towards objectives
- Comfortable leading consistency where there is currently a high degree of ambiguity and variation coordinating with thought leaders with varying perspectives
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.