BrightSpring Health Services
The Talent Acquisition team works smart to ensure the business has the right talent by sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding employees to the organization. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Perform all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing candidates, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the interview process and ensuring a strong candidate experience.
- Serve as a strategic partner with hiring leaders to understand their business objectives, growth strategies and hiring needs in order to develop strategic recruitment plans. Proactively utilize labor market and industry trends in order to educate hiring leaders and to develop recruitment strategies.
- Develop sourcing strategies and techniques to attract, screen and engage active and passive candidates. Create pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas by utilizing social media and other sources to identify, attract and recruit quality candidates.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection. Act in compliance with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity statutes, rules and regulations.
- Promote BrightSpring's commitment to diversity in a manner supporting the mission and goals by networking with community agencies, professional associations, educational institutions, and attending various events and job fairs.
- Assist with building the company's reputation as an employer of choice by connecting with selected sourcing and recruiting channels through recruitment branding, community visibility, networking, corporate events, etc. Understand the culture and environment, the market, the services provided, the strategic direction of the company and the specifics surrounding each open position.
- Effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to document all steps of the recruitment process. Ensure candidates are given the proper disposition in accordance to OFCCP regulations. Ensure the documentation is current and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience recruiting in a corporate environment
- 3-5 years clinical, healthcare, or rehabilitation experience required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and proficiency with Microsoft office products.
- Previous experience sourcing candidates using a combination of sources including social media as well as working knowledge of effective recruitment/selection techniques and an understanding of HR practices governed by federal, state, and local statutes is required.
- Ability to sell the ResCare brand the opportunities offered within the organization.
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to keep the candidates engaged during the recruitment process.
- Ability to listen to business partners to fully understand the recruitment needs.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.