BrightSpring Health Services
The University Relations Manager is responsible for crafting, executing, and delivering campus program strategies to meet the growth needs of each of our lines of business. As a University Relations Manager, you will establish and maintain relationships within colleges and universities to build employment brand awareness and development programs to target talent. This includes leading the selection and relationship development efforts with targeted universities and colleges, and coordination of all campus events and programs. The position is based at the Louisville, KY Support Center, and reports to the VP of Enterprise Talent Operations.
- Develops a university/college student pipeline, including nurturing the pipeline through ongoing communication and engagement efforts to keep BrightSpring top of mind until graduation
- Partners with the internal Clinical department and University Nursing Programs to help develop and implement a preceptor nursing program
- Develops and manages communication strategies at colleges and universities to build brand awareness and relationships through virtual and in-person job fairs and trade shows, speaking engagements, etc.
- Identifies and fosters current employee alumni from targeted institutions to serve as company ambassadors with current students, administration, and faculty
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition department in the planning and execution of the company-wide campus strategies to help support the recruitment efforts of the organization
- Strengthens our employer brand proposition to promote the organization and creates a consistent and engaging student experience on and off campus
- Collaborates with the Marketing department and the Digital Recruiting Manager to create impactful campus relations collateral and swag
- Plays a key role in the effort to develop the intern/extern/clinical affiliation program and participant experience, working with internal teams to facilitate project/mentorship model
- Leverages and enhances technology, tools, and internal and external best practices to optimize processes and team performance
- Drives LEGACY core behaviors and standards throughout all levels of the organization; is a servant leader
- Fosters an environment of inquisitiveness, transparency, open communication, trust, and teamwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication and Relationship Building: Strong partnership and communication skills with the ability to influence and partner with campus leadership and staff, Talent Acquisition team, clinical leadership, hiring managers, students, and alumni
- Driven for Results: Performance-driven with the ability to deliver on ambitious growth goals and a high technical bar
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related degree
- Experience: Three to five years program management, university recruitment, or communications experience
- Passion for the Mission of Healthcare: Creative and strategic; adept at driving employment branding and university partnership initiatives
- Organizational Skills: Excellent time management and follow-up skills with the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment
- Travel: Overnight travel required up to 35%
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.