BrightSpring Health Services
Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
• Analyze aging for assigned operations and follow up on all outstanding accounts. Provide proper coding and comments for all outstanding balances.
• Provide any additional research for accounts designated on the critical accounts list, code and comment prior to monthly Critical Account call.
• Rebill claims for any outstanding AR that is collectible. Provide detail comment in aging with payment date. Field questions throughout the month regarding revenue and aging issues.
• Process revenue adjustments throughout the month for assigned Operations.
• Balance, review and gain approvals for revenue adjustments.
• Process revenue for month end close.
• Upload or key revenue for operations, grants, etc.
• Complete revenue balancing and reporting.
• Maintain open communication with Billing Specialist, Cash Application Analyst and Operations.
• Send cash transfer & check requests to the cash team
• Conduct monthly calls with business managers at the operations
• Prepare and document all allowances and/or revenue adjustments for future month to assist in forecasting. according to policy and within the designated timeframe.
• Timely follow up on insurance claim denials, exceptions or exclusions.
• Reading and interpreting insurance explanation of benefits.
• Respond to inquiries from insurance companies, patients and providers.
• Regularly meet with Business Office Manager in Operations to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles.
• Regularly attend monthly staff meetings and continuing educational sessions as requested.
• Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor or Management team. Measurement: DSO, accounts worked per month, AR>90 days
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, associates degree or higher preferred.
• At least 2 years healthcare billing, private insurance and/or federally funded programs, researching agings and claims.
• Experience in reading and understanding remits for denial reasons and experience with State Billing Portal sites, preferred.
• Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum entitled reimbursement preferred
• Responsible use of confidential information.
• Must be able to read. Must have strong/professional communication skills (email and phone).
• Must understand conditions of payment. Must have strong excel skills. Experience with State billing portals preferred.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.