Equus Workforce Solutions
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- The Talent Development Facilitator is responsible for delivering high-quality work readiness interventions that improve the soft and hard skills of program participants. The effectiveness of the interventions will be measured by improving the job readiness score of students engaged in services
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Display the ability to work with a variety of cultures, languages, educational and economic backgrounds in a classroom setting
- Coordinate individual instruction in an orderly and professional manner at all times
- Improve the job readiness score of students in workshops and deliver a pipeline of work ready customers to staff
- Introduce Company and other tools in the classroom (Resume-Pro, Company Academy, General Education Diploma Academy, Money-Skill, Project Chief Executive Officer)
- Ensure that individual participants complete and turn in assignments as scheduled
- Conduct follow-up outreach to students not engaged in classroom activities and document efforts in program issues systems
- Maintain student's assessments in files and student database
- Work well in teams, business customers and other staff
- Able to communicate effectively to both oral and written
- Additional duties as assigned
- Related Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated customer service skills. Familiarity with the communities being served, with knowledge and understanding of local needs and resources. Demonstrated knowledge of labor market trends. Public speaking experience. Demonstrated computer skills, with experience using Microsoft Office software programs
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.