BrightSpring Health Services
This is an exciting time for healthcare operations at Abode/BrightSpring Health Services. We are growing rapidly and looking for a highly motivated, organized HomeCare HomeBase (HCHB) Application Support Analyst to support our end users. HCHB is an EMR system for our home health and hospice operations. This position is remote and will require travel 30% of the year (4 months per year for 4 consecutive weeks).
The HCHB Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation and on-going management of a variety of IT applications and initiatives. This position will provide technical end user support for the HCHB application and the opportunity to support HCHB implementations across the enterprise. The Applications Support Analyst will be an interface between end users, other internal IT groups, and external support teams and vendors and provide formal and informal training for both field staff and back-office users. HCHB experience is required.
- Provides end user support, technical advice, and guidance responding to incidents and requests reported by users through phone and email communications.
- Provides implementation and management support of key application projects and other initiatives.
- Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service and equipment problems of HCHB, Citrix back-office clients, and mobile devices.
- Provides mobile device support and management.
- Supports users after HCHB application upgrades and releases. When necessary, and as dictated by the scope of the deployment, analyst will provide on-site support and training during or post implementation.
- Opportunity to complete quarterly Instructor Led Training and on-site support during adoption weeks for HCHB Implementation.
- Opportunity to travel and support HCHB implementations.
- Assist with developing internal support knowledge base, documentation, and cross-training to the Helpdesk and Customer Support Technicians.
- Participate in regular IT meetings and project planning sessions.
- Experience with HCHB application strongly preferred.
- Home Health and/or Hospice industry experience (clinical or non-clinical) required.
- Ability to work designated shift between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm weekdays, designated weekend shifts and [rotating] on-call when assigned.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a comparable Applications Support role preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.