Abode Hospice and Home Health
Our Hospice Chaplains are the heart of our organization who support patients by providing spiritual care services to patients and family/caregivers and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure patients and families experience optimal care and service. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
PRN benefits include:
- 401(k) program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Assuring spiritual assessment of patients and families/caregivers in the hospice program and providing direct spiritual care as appropriate
- Participating in the development of an individualized plan of care to meet spiritual needs
- Serving as a liaison to community chaplains and spiritual counselors
- Maintaining records and documentation of services provided
- Attending patient care conference and interdisciplinary group meetings
- Providing funeral or memorial services for patients as requested
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited theology or chaplaincy program (BD, MDiv or equivalent theological degree)
- Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Experience working with death and dying, hospice experience preferred
- Comfort in an interfaith setting
- Ability to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and values
- Knowledge of and commitment to hospice philosophy of care
About our Line of Business
At Abode Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Abode Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Abode Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.abodehospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.