Premier Hospice and Home Health
We are seeking a State Wide Travel Registered Nurse - Hospice to join our internal travel nursing team. Our state wide internal Travel RNs provide staffing support to hospice branches across the state of Indiana fulfilling temporary staffing needs, as determined by regional and company-wide leadership. The Travel RN role is full-time, benefit eligible, and receives daily food and housing per diem. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
- Per diem and housing allowance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement and discounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vendor discounts
- Traveling to hospice agencies, as assigned by leadership, to provide staffing support
- Completing initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of patients and families
- Initiating patient plan of care and reevaluating as necessary
- Utilizing health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Administering medication and treatment as prescribed by the physician in the plan of care
- Counseling the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Completing and maintaining accurate clinical notes
- Communicating with the physician and participating in interdisciplinary group meetings to meet the medical and emotional needs of the patient and family/caregivers
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school with a current license to practice in state of residence
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) license required
- Willingness to obtain additional state nursing licensure in non-compact states, as deemed necessary by leadership
- 2 years hospice nursing experience required
About our Line of Business
At Premier Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Premier Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Premier Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.premierhospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.