BrightSpring Health Services
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Manages/participates in all administrative office and clerical support functions, payroll and client billing, medical record maintenance and control. Acts as a liaison to select corporate departments
- Provides the clerical functions and administrative duties in the office. Processes employee mileage
- Ensures accurate client billing by overseeing the collection and input of data into the company systems
- Prepares payroll, certifying hours worked against billing sheets and resolving discrepancies. Enters or oversees entry of payroll data into payroll system within the required timeline. Distributes paychecks as needed according to company guidelines
- Responds to Referral/Respect & Care calls if Business Manager (BM) is out of office
- Be the point of contact for Community Cares Services Program (CCSP), Service Options Using Resources in a Community Environment (SOURCE), ICW, Veteran's Affairs (VA) via fax/email for referrals to ensure urgency in staffing
- Assigns Customer Service Manager (CSM) to a scheduled Admission, assigns nurse to admission, notifies BM and Nursing Supervisor of Admission status
- Builds charts for new Admissions and sends Admissions to CYS Employee Assignment Tool (CEAT) then ensures correct entry into Point of Care (POC) by CEAT, confirms schedule created by CSM. (Point of contact for CEAT with BM copied always)
- Manages Client Expiring Requirements Spreadsheet entry at Admission, updates the following columns: Location, Care Paths, Auths, Program Code, Funds, Location and manages these columns, communicating with Case Managers ensuring receipt of these requirements and updates accordingly. (BM enters all clinical visit expired requirements.)
- Manages Authorizations at Admission and throughout client services ensuring CSMs regularly update schedules. Sends Welcome Letter
- Manages corrections of Melissa’s Report
- Settles Bills Not Submitted Report ensuring accuracy of Time Sheets for billing
- Ensures CSMs daily management of reports affecting Metrics
- Oversees Change Form Completion Process
- Maintains files for Call Out / Refusal of Work / On Call Logs. Approves DCSs Overtime
- Supervises CSMs Payroll Process
- Creates and submits SOURCE Reports, Discharges Clients from POC and Charts in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school education and two years’ experience working in an office setting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associates of Art Degree preferred, in Business a plus
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is a leading provider of complementary home and community-based pharmacy and health services for complex populations in need of chronic and/or specialized care. Through the company’s pharmacy and provider services to seniors and specialty (including behavioral) populations, we provide comprehensive care and clinical services in 50 states to over 360,000 customers, clients and patients daily. The company’s services foster greater patient and family satisfaction, improve outcomes and reduce health care system costs, and are supported by industry-leading quality outcomes. For more information, visit www.brightspringhealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.