ResCare Community Living
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life, we encourage you to apply today!
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being, including that staff interactions with person(s) served promotes the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life.
- Ensures that each person served has an activity schedule developed and implemented and monitors and ensures staff follows procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports, including the implementation of services outlined in person(s) served service plan, and staff training.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Monitors labor hours and ensures assigned service sites are operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for client funds, receipts and proper documentation.
- Ensures that staff are deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Ensures schedules are prepared and posted in a timely manner, and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Conducts timely performance reviews and conducts staff counseling and corrective actions including work Improvement plans and follow-up.
- Provides timely and appropriate feedback and oversight on staff documentation, including daily progress notes, data sheets, and incident reports.
- Assists with the review and tracking of incident and accident reports and participates as needed with investigations involving persons served and employees at assigned service sites.
- Ensures applicable Occupational Safety Health Administration compliance standards are met and all related training occurs. Documents training and compliance in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science degree or High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience of 3 years
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Previous experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related disorders preferred.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by company and/or State regulations.
- Based on geographical location, you may be required to be certified as a Food Service Director
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.