BrightSpring Health Services
Responsible for the development of Quality Assurance planning activities and execution of the QA testing of application code. Achieve and maintain content knowledge of assigned applications, new technology platforms and, if applicable, automated testing tools.
• Work with other QA Analysts and IT staff to perform Quality Assurance testing, using the Quality Assurance Methodology on application code prior to production implementation in accordance with the business requirements, budget and timeline.
• Analyze Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications and QA Test Plan for projects assigned by the QA Manager to create test cases and scenarios to exercise product functionality.
• Able to identify Test Conditions, Create Test Scenarios and Clearly document Test Cases.
• Document traceability from test cases to all functional requirements.
• Ability to execute test cases and business flows for the projects assigned within project budget and timeline.
• Work with Developers and Business Analysts through the various testing stages.
• Document and effectively communicate issues found during test execution. Verify defect fixes for resolution and closure.
• Communicate the status of assigned testing tasks on a project.
• Adhere to QA Testing Methodology and QA processes and procedures to ensure best practice for metrics reporting and positive project outcomes.
• Assist in analyzing customer-reported issues for QA coverage improvement.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• All of the Responsibilities of a Level I Analyst plus:
• Provide management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
• Provides High Level and detailed Estimates for QA Phases and tasks.
• Works with IT, the user community and core project team to review and approve the Functional Requirements, Technical Specifications and QA strategy in accordance with the business requirements and QA standards.
• Works with the Core Project Team to coordinate and gain business approval of the Quality Assurance Test Cases.
• Accepts and approves all code builds into the QA environments.
• Works with the QA staff and project manager to gather and report all planning and testing task completion via the project management toolset for all assigned projects.
• Required: High school diploma
• Desired: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields, or equivalent experience.
• Required: 2-4 years in QA/QC, with testing application code or comparable application system experience.
• Proven ability to prepare test plans, test scripts, and testing results documentation.
• Desired: Pharmacy or Healthcare background.
• Experience using automated testing tools.
• Experience working with various hardware platforms (i.e. Mainframe, AS400, Middleware)
• Required: Knowledge of Windows Office, Microsoft Project. Project Management skills. Highly proficient and experienced performing QA testing on various platforms (i.e. AS400, Web, Desktop)
• Desired: Experience working with Quality Center/ALM and Quick Test Pro/UFT.
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
Click here for additional FAQ information.