Our Line of Business
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Receives/responds to incoming calls from referral sources/potential clients and exchanges information to identify the clients' needs and consults with Director of Clinical Management to determine the Company's ability to meet them.
- Completes all viable referrals by setting up and carrying out pre-screening assessments, completion of pre-screening reports, and preparation of case proposals and other related pre-admission paperwork (i.e., obtains authorization for payment, coordinates availability of an appropriate treatment team).
- Oversees, directs and supervises field staff assigned in assisting with pre-screening process.
- Accesses national/state/company account information, including the account names and terms of contracts or other past payer agreements, as appropriate.
- Consults with third party representatives regarding client benefit coverage, client financial responsibility, company service authorization and specific reimbursement procedures. Presents company’s services, interprets potential reimbursement options and negotiates reimbursement levels with third party payer.
- Contacts referral sources to advise them of case acceptance and provides information on the clinical team responsible for client's case.
- Develops/maintains a working knowledge of all services/resources provided by the Company and services available within the community. Assists in identifying alternative community service sources when company solutions are not appropriate or available.
- Maintains relationships with standard referral sources and payer case managers. Contacts identified referral sources and seeks referrals as appropriate. Records outcome of calls and keeps the SAR informed.
- Monitors/tracks referral sources' satisfaction levels, tracks/reports on conversion ratios and provides summary reports to management at requested intervals.
- Implements/maintains, with the up line management, operational processes to ensure compliance with Company policies, requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs.
- Participates in quarterly growth planning meetings/activities including discussions around staffing and recruitment needs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field or nursing field.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must have two years of experience with case management or related discipline
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.