Spring Valley Hospice
Our Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers are the heart of our organization! In this role, you will support your patients by providing direct care and coordinating with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families have an optimal care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact with your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of patients and families
- Initiate patient plan of care and reevaluate as necessary
- Utilize health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Administer medication and treatment as prescribed by the physician in the plan of care
- Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Complete and maintain accurate clinical notes
- Communicate with the physician and participate in interdisciplinary group meetings to meet the medical and emotional needs of the patient and family/caregivers
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school with current licensure to practice in state of operation
- 1 year nursing experience required, 3+ years preferred
- Experience in hospice or a similar setting preferred
- Knowledge of the hospice philosophy of care
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
Spring Valley Hospice focuses on providing hospice care to local patients and their families living in Northern Mississippi. We concentrate on managing a patient’s pain and other symptoms first and foremost, while also providing emotional and spiritual support to the family. The holistic care approach to providing hospice services by the entire care team sets Spring Valley Hospice apart. We believe the quality of life to be as important as length of life. Spring Valley Hospice offers Routine Home Care, Respite, General Inpatient Care and Continuous Care. For more information about Spring Valley Hospice, please visit www.springvalleyhospice.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.