Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizational excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business. Continue reading for information regarding this position and apply today!
- Responsible for Outbound Sales Cold Calls to secure referral sources for new clinic opening in various markets
- Create brand awareness through effective communication about brand services and competitive advantage points
- Conduct follow-up sales calls to drive ongoing referrals and brand recognition by specific markets
- Drive business / referrals to local market through consultative sales process
- Set up sales appointments for agency staff to connect face to face
- Execute mailer and email blast campaigns as directed
- Support Rehab Without Walls leadership on other sales initiatives as directed
- Support Contracting team by completing and verifying credentialing requirements
- Communicate contracting needs based on market need
- Some travel required for de Novo sales blitz
- Communicate effectively with agency and leadership staff on sales needs and sales outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or a related field is required
- 1-2 year's experience in business development or sales
- 2-4 years experience in management
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people – who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness – regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Indeal candidates can be based out of the following locations:
- Nashville, TN or surrounding areas
- Louisville, KY or surrounding areas
- Healthcare Sales
- Inside Sales
- Cold Calls
- Self-starter, with creative ideas, connecting with referral sources to set up conferences and meetings with our Community Relations Managers in the area
- 2 years of healthcare sales/inside sales experience highly preferred
- Kowledge of the healthcare spector
- Knowledge in rehabilitation, neuro rehab ideal
- Great communication, follow-up and building relationship skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.