Abode Hospice and Home Health
Our Home Health Team Coordinators are the heart of our organization who support patients by supporting the home health team in maintaining scheduling, patient records, supplies and other related clerical duties. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Maintaining administrative files and patient records in accordance with Medicare regulations and company policies
- Processing new patient referral information in a timely manner
- Ordering and maintaining adequate inventory of medical equipment and supplies
- Answering incoming calls, coordinating mail and welcoming visitors
- Completing assigned workflow tasks and reports in EMR (HCHB) and setting up tablets for clinicians
- Maintaining and updating accurate schedule for field staff
- Updating staff on changes related to scheduling, admissions and discharges
- Assisting Human Resources in maintaining accurate employee records
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by team leadership
- 2+ years administrative healthcare experience
- Experience in hospice or home health preferred
- Experience working with EMR system, HCHB experience preferred
- Ability to work tactfully with patients and the community
About our Line of Business
At Abode Hospice and Home Health, our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the BrightSpring Health Services family of brands, Abode Hospice and Home Health is grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about Abode Hospice and Home Health, please visit www.abodehospiceandhomehealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.