SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
** APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE A $1,000 BONUS!! **
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provide 1:1 treatment to individuals in need of behavioral therapy in a home or community setting
- Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a BCBA
- Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
- Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
- Track client progress and program data
- Understands and adheres to company’s policy and procedures
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all interactions and assignments
- Work independently while understanding the importance of constant communication and coordinating work efforts with management and staff
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma, plus a minimum of six months prior work/volunteer experience providing individual instructions, preferably in a health care environment
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
- Must be certified as a Registered Behavior Technician
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.