ResCare Community Living
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!�
The Office Coordinator tracks and processes accounts payable invoices and oversees the supervision of the payroll process, ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule including distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or manual timesheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly
- Distribute Workforce Timekeeper Employee Time Detail and other Payroll reports received from the Resource Center to supervisors for review
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly
- Process accounts payable invoices including invoice coding to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, run and review weekly report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource Center for payment
- Collect PCard receipts from cardholders weekly and reallocate expenses as required
- Assist with processing of client funds requests as required
- Perform general office duties including preparing office correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance as needed
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts to US Bank statements, obtain Executive Director approval and retain for audit. Reallocate Purchase card expenses as required
- Prepare and submit Source forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates
- Ensure business documents are retained as per policy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping experience
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by Company and/or State regulations
- Must have completed at least two years of relevant college coursework or prior Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by Company vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements)
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.