Advanced Home Health
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Health
Full-time up to 30/hours per week. Position can be part-time, depending on someone's interest.
Branch Office -Rock Hill, SC
Advanced Home Health is seeking a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your CNA skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated CNAs today to begin helping people live their best life.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
- Assists nurses by performing various basic care activities related to services essential to caring for the personal needs and comfort of patient
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs of patients
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports, turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out trash
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care
- Cleans room and changes bed linen
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration rate
- Gives medication as directed by Physician or Nurse and makes notation of amount and time given
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age requirements is 18 years
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving record, as defined by agency policy
- Certification, if required by state licensure as a CNA or Home Health Care Aide in the state in which the aide is to provide care
- Completion of a recognized home care aide training program or 6 months of recent experience as an aide
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting and may be expected to lift up 75 lbs.; must be able to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time and bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach
About our Line of Business
Advanced Home Health provides compassionate, quality nursing and rehabilitative care in the comfort of home for patients who have difficulties leaving home. An interdisciplinary care team comprised of an expert panel of clinical managers, registered and licensed practical nurses, medical social workers, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, and occupational, physical, and speech therapists collaborate with physicians to create a care plan to meet the patients’ clinical and recovery goals. The care team provides an unsurpassed level of quality care for patients while supporting their families or caregivers in their time of need. For more information, visit www.advhomehealth.com
Additional Job Information
Certified Nursing Assistant
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.