Our Line of Business
Our operational team members focus on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provides assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well being
- Interacts frequently and positively with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life
- Follow agency procedures to promote optimum health care and behavioral supports to maintain the well being of person(s) served
- Ensures consumer and guardian participation in development of service plan and personal futures plan
- Coordinates development of each person(s) served personal futures plan
- Develops and implements service plan within 30 days of moving in, annually, when significant changes occur, and when moving out
- Demonstrates knowledge of contractual, legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitors to ensure all service sites deliver services in accordance with contractual, legal and regulation requirements
- Monitors/implements/supervises delivery of service plans and personal futures plan and training of staff
- Maintains fiscal spending within limits of approved budget; e.g. household expenses and repairs, vehicle expenses, personnel costs, consultant services, etc
- Monitors worker's compensation and unemployment claims for assigned service site(s)
- Is proactive in efforts to reduce claims and minimize risk/exposure of agency in these areas
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration, or Social Services. High school diploma or GED equivalent and three years of related job experience may be substituted per area regulations. Exceptions must have written approval from Regional Management.
- A minimum of two years of verifiable work experience providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Based on geographical location, you may be required to be certified as a Food Service Director
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.