Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Our Hospice Aide/CNAs are the heart of our organization who support patients by performing personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Perform personal care needs
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding the patient when necessary
- Take and record temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure when ordered with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency when on patients plan of care
- Assist in ambulation and exercise, as instructed
- Assist patient in self-administration of medication
- Meet safety needs of patient and use equipment safely and properly
- Report on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
- Keep the patient’s living area clean and orderly
- Provide respite for patient’s family/caregiver when on-site, as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Completion of Certified Nurse Aide/State Tested Nurse Aide training and current licensure to practice in state of operation
- One year CNA/STNA experience required
- Experience in hospice or a similar setting preferred
- Self-directing with ability to work to work with little direct supervision
- Commitment to clinical and documentation excellence
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Our primary ambition is to bring first-class care to the warmest and most serene environment possible: home. We provide the full spectrum of hospice and home health services, thoughtfully tailored to the individual needs of patients and families. As part of the Abode Healthcare family of companies, we are grounded in a foundational commitment to providing exceptional patient care and championing our agency leadership and teams. Abode Healthcare operates in multiple locations and states with an active pipeline of acquisitions and startups.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.