Adoration Home Health and Hospice
PTA - Home Health - Carthage
Adoration Health is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your PTA skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Physical Therapy Assistants today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
As a Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA, you will work under the direction of a Physical Therapist to provide rehabilitative care to patients. The Physical Therapy Assistant helps patients perform exercises and mobility techniques as instructed by Physical Therapist with the goal to improve mobility and reduce pain.
- Assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait, and range of motion (ROM) potential for rehabilitation
- Direct physical therapy treatment per primary Physical Therapist's plan of care
- Instruct patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic devices
- Report to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition
- Follow up with physical therapy program and instruct other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instruct them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant in the applicable state
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a home healthcare setting preferred
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.