Our Line of Business
Do you have a passion for establishing partnerships and strategies in achieving organizational excellence? Our Business Development & Sales teams focus on developing strategic solutions to align and grow the business. Continue reading for information regarding this position and apply today!
- Performs business development initiatives, including calling on potential new key accounts in the healthcare field
- Sustains a record of high achievement in business development and renewed business evidenced by quarterly and annual growth of new referrals
- Speaks directly with new and existing healthcare clients to explain features and benefits of services offered based on the client’s needs
- Develops/implements accounts specific marketing approaches for each referral source. Observes/documents sales trends and competitors' activities and evaluates market conditions
- Identifies/prioritizes high dollar/volume accounts and with the Executive Director and Director of Business Development, prepares annual sales/marketing plans. Implements approved plans and evaluates/updates as indicated on a monthly basis
- Visits/contacts potential clients including hospitals, payers, families and physicians to promote programs organizes/coordinates local, specialized marketing events, in conjunction with Executive Director on a monthly basis, designed to educate consumers about programs
- Attends pertinent industry trade shows/conferences to promote Company services. Prepares literature/flyers to target specific customer groups as needed
- Provides timely updates to the company database with account contacts and ensures pre-established criteria for frequency of contacts not met
- Inputs/tracks account information and marketing activity and complete weekly/monthly/quarterly reports in specified format. Keeps abreast of industry trends/competitive activity and updates information as needed
- Completes payer pipeline and account information projects as required
- Collaborates with operational and clinical team members to ensure the very best outcomes for all patients
- Participates in weekly sales team calls and bi-weekly coaching calls as directed by Director of Business Development
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned by Director of Business Development
- Minimum of five years of brand-development experience, five years of sales and profit building in a management position, and a proven, successful sales track record
- Neuro rehabilitation licensed clinicians (Physical, Occupational, Speech, Recreational Therapist, Social Worker) considered in lieu of brand development and sales experience
- Experience in Rehab Services, health/home care, human services, pharmacy and/or other medical outside sales preferred
- Effective communication skills, professionalism, and customer focus are essential for success in this role
- Must have executive-level knowledge of business development and strategic planning
- Must be self-motivated and able to think out of the box
- Ability to travel regularly and/or intermittently as the position demands
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Position will support a new home & community rehab with Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions in Portland, Maine.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.