Our Line of Business
Our Quality, Risk and Compliance teams focus on maintaining compliance and auditing to mitigate risk for our operations. This keeps the company in compliance with State, Federal and overall company requiremens, but most importantly to keep our clients safe and to help them live their best life. If your passion is ensuring service quality and fostering compliance, apply today!
- Ensures compliance with all federal, city, state, HRA and other requirements
- Develops Quality Assurance Plan for the WeCARE project, incorporating all aspects of a comprehensive system of reviews, training, and support to ensure compliance and quality of operations
- Leads the quality team in conducting quality assurance activities; establishes work flow and priorities, manages day-to-day activities, trains, monitors, and evaluates quality assurance team
- Compiles information from and reports on quality activities and outcomes
- Serves as a member of the project leadership team to provide input on quality and related improvement activities/status reports
- Coordinates with VNSNY and EDSI quality staff to ensure timely and complete reviews are completed and provided to RWS as required
- Provides training and/or training opportunities for all quality staff as needed
- Analyzes processes and conducts root cause analysis related to operations; engages with team leads and department managers to gain complete picture of performance or process
- Develops and/or monitors contract and performance reports; works with team leads and department managers to excel in performance
- Researches and applies best practices in maintaining quality throughout operations
- Receives and uses daily, real-time feedback on the effectiveness of their work and uses it to improve performance as warranted
- Understands and follows all HRA policies and procedures related to wellness services
- Uses standard forms and online processes to conduct and document work
- Master’s Degree in social services or a related field such as psychology, vocational rehabilitation, or occupational rehabilitation from an accredited university required
- Four years of management and supervision experience in healthcare or rehabilitation settings
- Three years of quality assurance experience
- Experience in working with programs that provide care management and/or care coordination
- Experience in a performance-driven environment and ability to use data analytics to report on and improve processes and outcomes
- Education and/or experience in setting that use motivational interviewing and care management models to improve customer outcomes
- Excellent team management and coaching skills using process and data analysis, and continuous improvement activities
- Experience with publicly-funded programs preferable
- Understand how to determine the need for and make reasonable accommodations for customers
- Required knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulatory compliance requirements related to program responsibilities
- Ability to use various electronic systems to carry out duties and responsibilities
About our Line of Business
ResCare Residential Services has four decades of experience in the disability services field, providing support to individuals who need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living services are provided with several thousand programs and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including: community living, adult host homes for individuals regardless of disability, behavioral/mental health support, in-home pharmacy solutions, telecare and remote support, supported employment and training programs, foster care and day programs. Our affiliates include Brightway Community Living and A Place To Call Home, among others. For more information, please visit www.rescare.com/residential-services
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.