Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
Currently offering a $2,500 bonus to join our talented team!
- Plans, organizes and coordinates recreation activities, functional leisure skills, and leisure education. Interviews the person served to assess capabilities/interests/barriers. Monitor progress and recommends changes modifications to program as required.
- Consult with physicians and other members of the rehabilitation team regarding therapeutic recreation goals for program referrals. Coordinate activities with staff/rehabilitation team and participate in care planning meetings.
- Communicate with community service organizations to develop resources for recreational programs. Act as liaison to outside community recreation/leisure avocation agencies.
- Design community reintegration activities to assist the person receiving services with their physical and cognitive needs during physical recreational/leisure activity. Assist the person receiving services in understanding their various needs and limitations and how to manage them during function.
- Provide training to the person receiving services and as appropriate, all others involved in that person's rehabilitation. Analyze and document the result of any training.
- Perform a thorough evaluation, assessing the needs of the person receiving services, and set measurable objectives that are formulated in conjunction with the rehabilitation team. Adjust treatment to achieve maximum results.
- Responsible to apply professional knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice, to facilitate problem resolutions, and thereby the achievement of individualized goals and outcomes for the person served.
- Report progress to the rehabilitation staff, person receiving services and family members.
- Observe/document and report changes in the condition of the person served to the Clinical Coordinator/designee, attending physician and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Provide treatment progress and status documentation in accordance with the Plan of Treatment.
- Participate in the team process provide input and effective treatment strategies. Attend case conference and family educational meetings.
- Develop, teach and assess the plan of treatment. Guide the Rehabilitation Specialist/Certified Nursing Assistant in fulfillment of the plan. Use appropriate methods and tools in all teaching and training activities, including those associated with discharge.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when the recipient’s right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the best interest of the person served.
- Collect and document items necessary for the organization to complete a thorough and effective program evaluation and program improvement.
- Attend, participate in and/or conduct internal staff development programs, obtain continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations. Maintain and enhance clinical practice skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned in response to the person serviced, office and/or program needs.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Rescutiation certification is required.
- The candidate must successfully complete any/all required pre-employment evaluation test(s) per policy in each assigned area of practice.
- Good organizational and communication skills are needed.
- Ability to function with minimum supervision.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Therapeutic Recreation Therapy or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years therapeutic therapy experience is required.
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and orthopedic rehabilitation techniques generally required. Knowledge of therapeutic recreation program design and the ability to obtain National Thereaputic Recreational Specialist certification within one year of employment required. Maintain professional license and/or certification as required by the state in which the therapist practices. Effective communication skills also required.
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people – who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness – regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Join our team as a CTRS in Fairfield, Maine:
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus
- Full Time position
- Experience of neurological conditions, such as brain injury or stroke preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.