Our Line of Business
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses
- Prepares written Behavior Interventions Plans (BIP)
- Implements, and supervises ongoing implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans
- Trains clients, staff, family members, and/or other care providers in the specific protocols of the Behavior Intervention Plan
- Maintains and monitors client data and revises plan as indicated
- Consults with Program Manager and/or Executive Director when client behaviors present potential risk management concerns and makes recommendations to ameliorate risk
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in the condition of the person served to treatment team and other treatment team members, as appropriate
- Participates in team meetings and client meetings in-person or by teleconference when requested
- Assists in the development and implementation of data collection systems
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and time-lines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory Family Education Rights and Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations
- Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Performs other duties as assigned in response to the person serviced and/or program needs
- Minimum of Master’s Degree that was conferred in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, engineering, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis and approved by the BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
- Maintains certification as a BCBA® (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Have a strong grasp of industry standards, private insurance and billing practices, and the BACB ethical guidelines
- Prior experience implementing programs that utilize Discrete-Trial Training (DTT), Errorless Learning, Natural Environment Teaching (NET), Pivotal Response Training (PRT), Contingency Management, and a number of other methodologies
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.