Our Line of Business
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply today!
- Sets goals for/with team
- Creates action plans to reach goals
- Utilizes planning tools such as “To Do” lists and Outlook tools to stay on task
- Delegates appropriately
- Prepares reports and analyzes metrics
- Posts stats on white boards
- Monitors volumes for the pend queue, RX Allow, fax to Prescription Drug Plan, groups to ensure timely processing of all forms relating to prior authorizations and consults with Manager/Director
- Implements/deploys operational enhancements to optimize team performance, and to increase team productivity and performance
- Maximizes utilization of resources across the team
- Embrace a positive leadership style that promotes teaming, strategy and synergy
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Associate degree
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required: Two plus years in a Call Center environment
- Required: Interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, teamwork, ethics, organizational support, judgment, planning, professionalism, adaptability, initiative
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com
. Follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn
Additional Job Information
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.