Our Line of Business
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Performs a thorough evaluation by assessing the needs of the person receiving services, and sets measurable objectives formulated in conjunction with the rehabilitation team
- Provides empirically based psychological interventions to the person receiving services and his/her family as appropriate for their specific needs in-order-to maximize and encourage their participation with the community at large. Interventions may include cognitive behavioral interventions, problem solving focused interventions, addressing adjustment processes and coping, psycho-education, stress management, wellness promotion, compensatory strategies, pain management, as-well-as programmatic outcomes
- Performs brief neurobehavioral assessments at various stages in the rehabilitation process as appropriate. Adjusts treatment to achieve maximum results
- Provides feedback to the person served, family, and treatment team, with regards to behavioral, emotional, psychological, cognitive, and neuropsychological rehabilitation issues, test results, and practical applications
- Designs community reintegration activities to assist the person receiving services with their psychological/cognitive needs during physical activity
- Assists the person receiving services in understanding their needs and limitations, and how to manage them during function
- Develops, teaches, and assesses the Plan of Treatment
- Provides treatment progress and status documentation in accordance with the Plan of Treatment
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Reports progress to the rehabilitation staff, person receiving services and family members
- Observes/documents and reports changes in the condition of the person served to the clinical coordinator/designee, attending physician, and other treatment team members as appropriate
- Participates in the team process, provides input and effective treatment strategies
- Attends case conference and family educational meetings
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- PhD., Psy.D, or equivalent in Clinical Psychology, Rehabilitation Psychology, or Counseling Psychology
- One-year post-doctoral training in Rehabilitation Psychology, plus a minimum of three years clinical experience in the assessment and management of physical, or cognitive disability, including traumatic brain injury, or related neurological conditions
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and orthopedic rehabilitation techniques
- Maintenance of professional license and/or certification as required by the state in which the psychologist practices
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Organized and able to function under minimal supervision
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from local program and community locations on a daily basis Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.