Our Line of Business
Are you the super-star multitasker type, strong in administration skills? Our Administrative and Clerical positions support the business from multiple locations and via various functions across the nation. Read below for information on this opportunity and apply today!
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answers or refers inquiries
- Receives referrals and understands type of insurance benefits available
- Verifies insurances and obtains authorization from insurance companies
- Schedules patient appointments
- Registers patients, checks patients in and out
- Collects copays at the time of each appointment and follows procedures for co-payment deposits
- Performs credit card transactions
- Maintains patient account balances
- Works with electronic medical records
- Files, faxes, and scans documents
- Manages and orders office supplies
- Completes billing and payroll data entry
- Schedules breaks and lunches with Aides to ensure front office is covered
- Maintains and develops referral source relationships
- Supports marketing and brand awareness, as needed
- Completes clinic opening and closing duties, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree with business emphasis. Significant directly related medical office experience maybe considered in place of degree
- Minimum of two years front and back medical office work experience
- Presents professional attitude, appearance, strong customer service skills and use of judgment
- Knows advanced computer software (Microsoft Office) and has data entry skills
- Excellent organizational, customer service, and oral/written communication skills
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.