This position is a great opportunity to grow your skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated chaplains today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
- Provides counsel for our clients with health concecrns, undergoing surgical procedures, facing end of life issues or involved in traumatic accidents
- Offers comfort and support to patients' families
- Conducts religious services with clients, including officiating at memorial services and weddings
- Provides spiritual support to fellow staff members and care providers
- Instructs people who seek conversion to faith
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, theology or a related field required
About our Line of Business
Embrace Hospice provides customized end-of-life care with quality and compassion for families throughout the San Antonio area. Embrace works to create a plan that best fits the diagnosis and home environment designed for both the patient and the family. For more information about Embrace Hospice, please visit www.embracehospicellc.com
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.