Our Line of Business
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Implements treatment plan objectives which include reducing client target behaviors, shaping functional communication skills, teaching adaptive living skills, enhancing learning readiness and functional play skills, and responding to challenging behaviors
- Teaches independent functioning and pro-social behavior to clients through means of evidence based teaching strategies
- Observes and assists with activities of daily living, including eating, toileting, and daily hygiene
- Collects and graphs data on client target behaviors and target skills as deemed necessary by the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst. Inputs collected data into the client’s daily progress note
- Attends weekly professional development and clinical review meetings on an individual and group basis unless otherwise excused by supervisor
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations
- Coordinates with the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst to review client’s progress when considering modification to technique when barriers and challenges occur that prohibit implementation of plan and as otherwise clinically indicated.
- Accepts feedback appropriately and complies with the program or clinical supervisor’s directions
- Maintains appropriate professional demeanor
- Serves as a Mandated Reporter of suspicion of neglect or abuse. Notifies the appropriate State Protective Service (Child or Adult) as appropriate
- Maintains the highest standard of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when the recipient’s right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the best interest of the person served
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Candidates demonstrating reasonable understanding of the unique needs of cognitively impaired individuals are preferred
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.