Our Line of Business
Serving as a driving force in the recovery process, our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. From brain and spinal cord injuries to autism therapy and behavioral health, clinicians and therapists build a program around the patient using evidenced-based programs and therapies. If you're motivated to give pediatric and/or adult patients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Oversees all clinical and clinical support staff in provision of direct care patient services, ensuring care and services are delivered appropriately. Supports personnel to assure optimum clinical processes, operational effectiveness and quality care are achieved
- Provides an environment which fosters continuous quality improvement while maintaining high standards of patient care, integrity and cost effectiveness
- Receives outpatient therapy referrals.Reviews available patient information related to outpatient therapy referrals, including disciplines required, to determine facility care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to outpatient referrals, as needed
- Directs staff assignments in accordance with a review of caseloads. Monitors daily and weekly schedules and matches needs, abilities and territories to client load and clinicians’ skills and insures productivity standards are met
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality outpatient care services and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care
- Participates in the facility’s case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care. Manages quality of care through case supervision and on-site evaluation of services in the facility as appropriate
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new clinical personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals.Oversees the orientation of new organization personnel
- Communicates/reviews/clarifies performance expectations regularly to staff and assists in providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling on individual and group performance. Assists in determining educational needs and requirements of staff
- Oversees clinical staff to ensure staff assess and improve clinical processes, implement and maintain specialty programs and appropriately supervise clinical support staff
- Assists in the formulation of local strategic goals and objectives
- Acts as a liaison in the management communication and care coordination with all disciplines, physicians, patients and/or caregivers
- Assists with complaint resolution, risk management issues and guidance procedures, as needed
- Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel
- Participates in appropriate continuing education as requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Therapist (Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist) with current licensure to practice in the State of Operation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or Doctorate degree preferred
- Possesses and maintains current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification
- Two years of outpatient therapy experience strongly preferred along with one year of management experience
- Knowledgeable of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and community rehab, we’re also providing services in residential facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.