Western Reserve Medical Group
House Calls Nurse Practitioner - NP - FNP
Western Resrve Medical Group is the medical house calls in Ohio provider of choice for a hundred senior living communities.
This is a Full Time opportunity for a House Calls Nurse Practitioner (NP) to care for our patients and residents in Akron, Ohio. Part Time opportunities, also available. This opportunity is accompanied by comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation.
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
- Order and administer tests including bloodwork
- Review and interpret test results
- Diagnose health problems
- Detect changes in patient condition
- Administer medications
- Operate medical equipment
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
- Deliver quality, physician-level care while complying with company policies, safety regulations, and productivity metrics
- All other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current state nurse practitioner license required
- 5+ years nursing experience required
- Strong knowledge base of HIPAA and OSHA required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Patient, compassionate nature
- Ability to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other medical staff
- Proficiency in medical instruments and equipment
- Proficiency in computer-based data management programs and information systems preferred
- Prescriptive authorization required
- Active unrestricted license to practice in state
- Certificate/license as a Nurse Practitioner to meet individual state practice act
- Current DEA registration if applicable
About our Line of Business
Western Reserve Medical Group provides high-quality, compassionate visiting medical care to seniors and other complex populations that find traveling to a medical office challenging. Founded in 2007 by Dr. William Mills, the group quickly became a leader in providing results-driven, home-based medical care to Ohio seniors with outstanding physicians, advance practice clinicians and clinical and administrative support staff.
For more information, please visit https://westernreservemedicalgroup.com.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.